HarryPotter School :: Добре Дошли

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HarryPotter School

Малка историйка...

Kras_i
    Kras_i
    Заместник Директорка
    Заместник Директорка

Брой мнения : 1860
    Местожителство : Kaiserlautern,Germany

Малка историйка... Empty Малка историйка...

Писане by Kras_i Чет Дек 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Не няма да го преведа...обичам да пиша на английски Smile

She looked up at the gray sky...she sat on the cliff,looking down at the sea,watching the waves going up and down and the water becoming darker and darker the deeper she looked.
    And she found it interesting to just to be in between this horrifying moment.It loked just like her life,just like everything she'd went through....
    She'd lost them when she was barely twelve years old...barely an adult,but grown enough to remember their faces...the sounds they'd make when they laughed or sang with her...and she could also remember the pain...
    When her grandmother had come to her in the hospital to tell her,it had felt like the end of her life...and she could still recall eveyr single detail...
    She looked around the room,wondering how in the world she's goten there.The accident wasn't that bad...then again,she'd been asleep when it has happened.And she hadn't seen her parents yet,which worried her.She wasn't a selfish person,but like every twelve year old,when she was scared,she went up to them.And she'd been whimpering for her parents,pleading them to come to her,to help her stand up....
    She looked down at her feet and swallowed.She couldn't even see them under the bandages and the blood.
    The first time she'd realized this,it had been a shock and she's just ignored every single person she saw...because her mother had always told her that doctors could fix a lot.She didn't want to be any of these children who never stood up again after a major accident,yet she couldn't even feel her muscles on her legs fighting...
    The TV was turned off,but honestly,what good would a TV do now?It didn't distract her..every face she saw on the screen reminded her of her parents and made her wonder what took them so long.
    The door opened just barely and Melody stood up as much as she could,only to see her grandmother's face...or what she thought had been her face...
    Melody's mother had barely been twenty one when Melody was born-her mother had been born when Mrs.Peterson,Melody's grandmother had been twenty.Mrs.Peterson was barely fifty three,but her face looked twice that age...red and puffy from the tears...and the pain...the pain in her eyes made Melody freeze.
    "Melody..your parents..." began her grandmodhter.
    "Go away,Granny!Go away!" Meldy's voice shook.
    "Melody,listen to me..."
    "You promised me everything would be okay,remember?" screamed Melody.At that moment she so wished she could stand up and show her grandmother how wrong she'd been. "You said we will all be fine-you calmed me down when I wa here!Now look at me!This is all your fault!I don't want to see you ever again!"
    And her grandmother had left...and Melody had so wanted to cry,so yearned for these tears that she knew would partly take away the pain...but she couldn't cry..she just stared at the white walls across from her and didn't say a word...
    She'd stood like this,refusing to eat or speak or move...and yet,these tears had not come to her...instead there was shock...shock and darkness finding space in her life and the hole...the hole in her heart that could never be filled again with anything but the darknes...the darkness...
    And there,four months after she'd been released from the hospital all good,she felt them...these tears she'd so yearned for..
    And she stood there,a thirteen year old,looking like a teenager but so much older...Melody didn't see anything,she just felt her pain and the tears streaming down her cheeks...four monnths had passed...four months...and finally,finally did she feel the pain...and accept it...
    "Melody!There you are!Get off the cliff,please!" She didn't need to turn around to feel her grandmother's panic and plea.
    Funny-her grandma probably thought Melody would commit a suicide.And just now did she realize that that was what she'd been here for every single day for the past four months,looking up at the sky and down the water..she'd let the darkness control her life,telling her what to do...and this had been the last of the darkness's wishes.
    Melody shook her had,looked up at the sky and down the water,then up at the sky...and in her mind,she pictured her mother and father hugging her,laughing and singing,their eyes full of love.
    Melody realized that that wasn't how the darkness wanted her to remember her parents.But that was she herself had wanted to remember them.And as she pushed away the darkness,the tears increased,but this time for happiness that she'd finally found herself...
    So she ran off the cliff and into her grandomther's arms...

В момента е: Пет Окт 18, 2024 8:18 pm